COVID-19 ACTION PLAN
FOR IN PERSON SHOWS & EVENTS
Updated January 8, 2021
PPAMS shows and events will be conducted in compliance with all Federal, State and local laws and
requirements with respect to COVID-19. We urge all persons who plan on attending to become familiar with
the Action Plan. These rules are subject to change or modification.
- Exhibit space will be limited to 50% capacity.
- We reserve the right to divide exhibitors into separate rooms in order to better control traffic flow and room occupancy restrictions.
- There will be an empty 6’ space between each exhibitor.
- If there are aisles, they will be 12’ wide.
- There will be multiple hand sanitizer stations throughout the show.
- Exhibitors will be required to wear a mask during the show and will have their temperature checked on arrival.
- Attendees will be required to wear a mask during the show and will have their temperature checked on arrival.
- Attendees must pre-register.
- Pre-event emails and messaging will remind people to stay at home if they’re sick or exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Signage to promote social distancing will be utilized throughout the show.
- Signage will be posted regarding all applicable federal, state and local regulations, requirements and orders as well as CDC guidelines as they relate to mass gatherings.
- Each exhibitor will decide if attendees are allowed to touch their products. Attendees should ask before taking a sample or touching a product and sanitize their hands before visiting another exhibitor if they’ve touched products or taken samples. Exhibitors are encouraged to use disinfectant wipes on products that are touched frequently.
- PPAMS will notify attendees via email if we become aware of any individual who was present at the show and tests positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the conclusion of the show.
ACCESS TO THE SHOW:
- Only individuals who have been invited and pre-registered may attend the show. This show is not open to the general public.
- Anyone with a temperature of 99.5° F or higher may not enter the facility. All volunteers, staff and exhibitors are required to have their temperature checked prior to entering.
- Anyone who:
- exhibits COVID-19 symptoms,
- has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last two weeks, or
- has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last two weeks* cannot enter the facility.
*Exception: Healthcare personnel who have treated patients using appropriate medical-grade PPE during the course of performing professional duties are exempted from this restriction.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to help ensure a safe environment for our guests and staff. Please follow all posted instructions while attending the show. Per the CDC: “Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. There is no way to ensure zero risk of infection. The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. In general, the more closely you interact with others and the longer that interaction, the higher the risk of COVID-19 spread. If you decide to engage in public activities, continue to protect yourself by practicing everyday preventive actions.” Additionally, the CDC states that, “older adults and people who have severe underlying medical conditions like heart or lung disease or diabetes seem to be at higher risk for developing serious complications from COVID-19 illness.” By attending the show, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.