Join us at the beach for networking, learning, and product knowledge.
Just in time for the busiest selling season!
Wednesday and Thursday, October 24-25, 2018
Hilton Pensacola Beach
12 Via de Luna Drive
Pensacola Beach, FL 32561
Wednesday, October 24
6:00pm – Welcome Reception
Thursday, October 25
8-11am – Exhibitor Setup
10-11am – Brunch with Bill – professional development brunch with Bill Petrie
11am – 2:30pm – Show Hours
SPPA has reserved a limited number of rooms at the Hilton Pensacola Beach for show attendees. Located directly on the Gulf of Mexico, this property offers a restaurant, bar, fitness room, indoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi & complimentary business center. All guest rooms feature microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron & ironing board, Internet access.
Rooms must be reserved by October 1, 2018 to take advantage of the special SPPA rate of $159 for standard rooms or $179 for Gulf front rooms.
1. Go to
2. Enter check in & checkout dates on screen and click “Go” button.
3. “Dates” These dates must be within the time period the rooms are blocked for your group. Dates for our group are: Arrival 10/23 and departure 10/26. If you try to book dates outside of this range, you will most likely get a message that there are insufficient rooms available. In that case, make your reservation directly with the hotel by calling 850-916-2999.
4. Choose “Room Type Preferences.”
5. “Special Accounts” Enter your Group/Convention code of SBP.
6. “Continue” This should pull up the rate that has been set up for your group.
7. Complete your reservation.
Reservations by Phone:
Call 850-916-2999 and ask for “Reservations.” Reference the Sunbelt Promotional Products Assoc. (Group Code SBP) when making your reservations.
BRUNCH WITH BILL:
Join us for a complimentary brunch with industry speaker Bill Petrie.
The Subtle Art of Marketing Emotionally and Selling Authentically
It’s been said countless times that people buy emotionally and justify logically. Join Bill Petrie for this session as he outlines targeted tactical actions that can be taken immediately to build an emotional bond with your target audience while maintaining the authenticity they crave. At the end of this session, you’ll be fully prepared to create loyal advocates for you and your brand.
· Learn how emotional targeting will drive higher conversion rates
· Discover how to make an emotional connection to build brand advocates
· Explore three ways for your brand to immediately connect emotionally and authentically with your target audience
About the Speaker:
Bill Petrie has over 17 years working in executive leadership positions at leading promotional products distributorships. Through his career, his primary focus has been working collaboratively with others to achieve common goals. In 2014, he launched brandivate – the first executive outsourcing company solely focused on helping small and medium sized promotional products enterprises responsibly grow their business. In 2017, brandivate was acquired by PromoCorner where he now serves as president.
Bill is featured speaker at numerous national and international events, a serial creator of content marketing, and co-host of the most popular podcast in the promotional products industry, unScripted. Bill has extensive experience defining brand strategy, coaching sales teams, creating successful marketing campaigns, developing operational policies and procedures, creating and developing winning RFP responses, and presenting winning promotional products solutions to Fortune 500 clients.
Bill lives in Franklin, TN with his wife of 24 years and their 16-year-old twin boys.
WHO CAN ATTEND:
Free admission for qualified* distributors!
* Distributors must meet at least ONE of the following qualifications:
1. Be a member of SPPA or other Regional Association
2. Have a PPAI number or UPIC identifier
3. Have and ASI or SAGE number
4. Provide five invoices from promotional products suppliers
No one under the age of 16 can attend this show. No end-users allowed.
The pre-registration deadline for distributors is Friday, October 19, 2018. Pre-registration can only be done online at or using the buttons below.
After October 19th you’ll need to register on-site at the show.